Sunday, April 07, 2024

Bluebell time


The bluebells are beginning to put on a show now, not quite at their zenith but becoming more plentiful despite the lack of discernible sunshine. Juno and I walked in the woods again today, another check on how wet it is and she was filthy from squelching through a morass of mud. Not good.

Maria has finished with the 2024 show which was great. Alison and I had a drink nearby before watching the three hour (!) performance and I was close to wetting myself by the interval. The second half was far less stressful and in fact the time passed quickly. A very high standard as always and with Maria very much to the fore with involvement in so many dances.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...