Sunday, March 10, 2024

Busy weekend






I am feeling very pleased with myself after making the most of some dry weather at last, especially with the motorhome looking spick and span with all the fixtures and furnishings cleaned up, and with the allotment starting to come together, particularly with the addition of the shed.

Having to pick Maria up from dance, I took the opportunity to pop along this morning and put the new potting table together, along with some folding chairs, a camping cooker and gas cylinder which will be nice for a little bit of food in the summer, hopefully with the children helping out.

I have also been out on the bike over the weekend and have managed to meet all the targets again this week for walking, running and cycling. Definitely feeling well again and starting to notice more and more signs of spring, not least of which is the bird song. As well as the usual, there were treecreeper and goldcrest singing in the woods yesterday. 


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...