Wednesday, February 28, 2024

And it goes on!


Alison very kindly did the morning dog walk today, as I was late back last night after babysitting in Bournemouth which was lovely. The girls were great and we had a proper giggle together before their bedtime stories, following which I dozed for a bit, checked the football scores and read a library book.

After the chores, I was out running and managed just shy of 4 miles, a good distance for me at the moment and in the quicker time of 10 mins 30 secs per mile, which is an improvement compared to recent slow times. Still a long way off where I was but progress.

By lunchtime the rain was back and poor Juno got soaked again but nothing compared to the late walk round the golf course. She was filthy and I lit the wood burner so she didn't get too cold drying off in the utility room. 

The weather put paid to my plans of finishing the cleaning of the motorhome and to make a start on cleaning the outside of the conservatory, windows, frames and sills etc. Plenty of time but not tomorrow which is forecast to be as wet as ever. I am planning my seed planting and can spend a bit of time in the conservatory sorting through seedlings tomorrow instead.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...