Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Wet weather day








It wasn't the best start to the day with an absolute torrent of rain greeting Juno and I for our walk at 6 this morning. We managed just under a mile by the time we got back but without too much damage from my point of view. Poor Juno was soaked. 

With it being such a filthy day I did little except about the house with replacing the mastik in the kitchen for the kickerboards and cooking. Most of my time was spent looking out the old CDs which we burnt photos and videos on and adding them to an old digital photo frame and watching them back with Glen, Alison and Maria. Maria was especially pleased to see so many videos of  her dancing and singing at such a young age. It was lovely seeing the photos from Paris and Rome and Guernsey plus the many old ones from multiple visits to the Hebrides.

We still managed a further two dog walks in between downpours and successfully dodged any more showers.



No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...