Monday, November 14, 2022

Recovery day




Despite the busy weekend, I was up for the dog walk by 6.15 and took in a 1.5 miles before settling down to a quiet day. It is a privilege to be able to make that choice and I remain incredibly grateful that I have been afforded that opportunity.

The birds were pleased to see the feeders filled once again and they are as busy as ever with so many goldfinches and blue tits amongst them. I got a shave and cut my hair before heading back out with Juno for our longer walk, this time over 4 miles in lovely sunshine. I had BBC sounds for company, In Our Time and Desert Island Discs, and we managed a walk with few others around.

Lunchtime gave me a chance to catch up with Glen who got himself some waffles and then headed off to the gym.

I did a Sunday dinner for tea with another dog walk in between, and the food was well received which was nice.

Maria is doing her homework and has got into a great routine with a couple of hours a night when not dancing. Even better, she learnt she'd achived 90%, a platinum, in her latest dance exam, this time for modern jazz. She is doing so well and lovely to see her getting her reward.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...