Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Flowers and things

 
















I've cut the grass and noticed how many flowers are still blooming or coming as we enter the height of summer which prompted me to record a number of them, including the large leaping Salmon rose which I was given when I left teaching five years ago. You may also spot there are plenty of blackcurrants needing to be picked which I'll do shortly.

The garden is nicely together now with the hedges looking fine and the birds are continuing to visit in good numbers. sadly the jackdaw with the bald head I mentioned several days ago has not survived. i found it by the bins at the side of the house when we returned from the festival. Apparently this is the most common outcome for birds with this appearance.

There is also a backstage photo of Maria at dance on Sunday. She loved the day with Studio One and the other dance schools. 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...