Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Update

Today ought to be a much more normal day following a busy period but this toothache is still doing my head in. Fortunately it is not affecting my sleep and I am very grateful for that. Juno and I have already walked a few miles in some welcome sunshine and we'll be out again shortly. In the meantime Alison is out at the shops and taking Joy to a church group for coffee whilst I have completed a form on behalf of the village hall committee responding to the Artsreach programme which means we could be hosting shows there soon and am about to do some lawn mowing, soup making and then back to the motorhome to give it a clean inside after the festival.


No comments:

W allotment

I managed a good few hours at the bigger allotment yesterday which resulted in my preparing the final beds, the big one in particular, for p...