Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Dog walking and rain



It's been a welcome return of the rain, although not enough of it to really soak into the ground. This evening we are back to blue skies and warmer temperatures after a grey day when Juno and I had a run/walk early on across Remedy Oak golf course.

The weather meant having the opportunity to get plenty done at home with the conservatory and utility rooms being thoroughly cleaned, as well as being ideal for time playing with Juno. She enjoys her games and it is welcome exercise in the home for her.

I am looking forward to seeing what the rain has brought to the allotments, both in terms of germinating seeds but also in terms of the need for watering. I'm not sure there was enough to mean I don't have to worry for a few days. It would be sad for things not to make it because they were thirsty.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...