Friday, February 11, 2022

Tired of steps


The reason I am saying about being tired of steps is that I have walked and run a lot today and am feeling shattered. Juno's early morning trot along the road and back turned in to a mile long walk but it was still followed by a long walk slightly later once the light was showing. I'd anticipated not having much more to do in the morning as Alison and I were off to Dunelm but it was a short trip, successful thankfully, and it gave me the chance to run down to Verwood to get some food for tea and to walk back with it.

Since then I've been out with Juno again and then in the front garden spring cleaning the motorhome, including the roof which required getting the ladder out as might be imagined. 

It's all left me physically tired but I'll get on to making the tea once Joseph is off the bus. We are having vegetable curry, basmati rice, naan bread, onion bhajis and poppadums with a bit of mango chutney. Plenty to get on with then but at least there's aosme cold beer and a bottle of red wine ready to go too.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...