Sunday, February 13, 2022

Ballet exam

I took Maria and Amy to their final ballet practice lesson yesterday afternoon and took the opportunity to enjoy a 2.5 mile walk with Juno whilst listening to Half a Yellow Sun which I am enjoying very much. In the evening we had both Amelia and Joseph for a sleepover and they played very well together until bedtime.

We were all up early this morning for the 9.14am exam start time and Maria has to be there an hour beforehand which meant getting to Studio One for around 8.15. I was graetful the forecast rain hadn't arrived and got Juno out for a walk round the goat farm before we dropped Joseph back home, got Maria to dance and then went on to Bournemouth to drop Amelia off. We were still back for Maria in good time and she was very pleased when she came out of the exam which is always a relief. 

Hopefully it won't be long until she gets the results and after her platinum recently, Maria has her fingers crossed for another great outcome.

Once home I was straight out for a run, 3.5 miles in the rain which had got going by now. Once changed, I popped down to Verwood to collect Joy for Sunday dinner, and then Alison took her back home whilst she and Maria went on to Verwood Hub to watch West Side Story, the remake of the old film musical. I preferred to remain at home and to watch the football.

 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...