Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Returning




It's been a fortnight or more since I last posted which is an indication of just how busy things have been. I haven't felt  like making time to write up anything but boy has it been busy, especially with the dance show which went incredibly well. We are so proud of Maria and it was also fantastic to see Glen and his band play over the last weekend too.

Not feeling too good presently but got the dog out on a cold morning with a bit of frost. It looked stunning and a far cry from Paul and myself walking the route on Sunday when there had been storm winds and heavy rain bringing down trees and debris which then took out an overhead telephone cable too. I did manage to collect some of the fallen wood yesterday to save for the woodburner.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...