Friday, September 03, 2021

Watergate Bay with the family

 





















I could quite easily just type that we got back from Wales and then down to Cornwall the very next day and I got Covid. That would be the sum of it but it would miss out the lovely few days we had there with almost all of the family. It was such a treat to see everyone. The weather was good, the sea was warm(ish) and the company excellent. 

It was just a shame to wake during Monday night ready to drive back the bext day and realise I had a sore throat, maybe a bit of a cold coming and then feel shattered after the return journey home. I took the test on Wednesday morning and found I was positive which is why I am now in isolation. Paul has also tested positive but thankfully, no one else thus far.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...