Saturday, September 04, 2021

Covid 19 update

Not much to write about given the fact I am isolating. PRC test came back positive too which means I have another 7 days of this to come but at least feel fairly normal today, despite another really poor night's sleep. In terms of symptoms, I no longer have the sore throat, the prickly sensation through my sinuses, nor the irritating cough. I have barely sneezed and my appetite is fine. The one thing I am still aware of is headache but even that is diminished. Fingers crossed I can continue to enjoy relative comfort during this time but I am not going to push it by taking my relative wellness for granted and it being permanent. I know things could change again and am not willing to take the risk.

In the meantime I have really enjoyed watching Once Upon A Time In America and Cinema Paradiso. Watch them. They are both great films. St Maud was ok but not something that resonated to any degree.

In the time I have been awake during the night I came across this photo of my old teachers taken perhaps in 1979. I would not have recognised a single face. I wonder why I have such poor memories of it all?



No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...