Thursday, September 23, 2021

Dog walking




Maria, Joseph and I went up to the village green yesterday evening and we took Juno with us for a lovely play on the field. It was great having the open space and the children enjoyed throwing sticks and doing headstands. Juno loved it too.

You will see we were up early again this morning and the moon was still almost full looking beautiful above the low mist hanging above the field. I had a 3 mile run before Alison and I went down to Joy's to do the garden, mowing the back lawn, digging over part of the vegetable plot and plenty of weeding. 

By the time we were home and I had collected some more blackberries, I was shattered. I had to have a little snooze but that did revive me. It was time for another dog walk.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...