Sunday, September 05, 2021

Covid update Sunday


I had a better night's sleep which was most welcome but have felt more tired today. Other than that the symptoms have been fine and I have been listening and watching but with a bonus trip to the garden for a cup of tea. Exciting times! The cricket has been helpful in giving me something to watch, so no films as yet today.

The photo is from 1979? or thereabouts when we went on a school trip to the NEC which I had completely forgotten about. I would have strongly denied ever having been to a motor show if asked but I did go once, which would have been to avoid school for the day rather than any love of cars. I was always bored by the obsession some had with them, able to identify make and model. It seemed to have little useful purpose being able to point out what someone had been driving unless acting as a witness in some crime involving a car.

I do recognise some faces though and one or two names were attributed to the faces in the photo and it did come back to me somewhat. Wonder what became of them?


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...