Thursday, July 22, 2021

Hot enough for you?




It may be that I have overdone in the heat today. I started by taking Amelia to the park which was fine. Maria was off at her singing exam which went very well she thinks, so Amelia and I were able to have a lovely play on our own including more marble run adventures.

The garden bins had been emptied so I thought I'd crack on with cutting the hedges for us and next door and that was very hot work, up and down the ladder, very physical. This was immediately followed by a 20 mile bike ride to the allotment and back to drop some clothes off at Bridie's work and then strim the grass and collect some produce. A huge courgette was the stand out, along with potatoes, runner beans, our first of the year, peas, spinach and chard. All very nice indeed but by the time I got home I was shattered. I feel as if that is it for the day now, physically at least.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...