Friday, July 23, 2021

CMS Prom



Maria looked lovely for her end of Year 8 prom which she attended yesterday evening. There will be some more photos to follow.

I I took the opportunity to go for a walk around the goat farm which looked amazing in the evening light. 

This morning we were at the church in Cranborne for Joseph's leaving service which was very moving. I cycled there and back and then did a 5 mile walk in the last of the sunshine before we get the thunderstorms according to the forecast.

Maria also completed her jazz exam successfully but decided to posptpone the  acro for another four weeks.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...