Saturday, June 26, 2021

Normality




Another welcome day of getting on with the usual starting with a bike ride with Alison down to Verwood. She is certainly enjoying the electric bike which makes the hills a breeze. Whilst there we got on in Joy's garden, I got the bird feeders filled and then weeded the vegetable plot. There are plenty of French beans, runner beans, potatoes, carrots, radish and spinach. 

One home I did some more hedge trimming and then had a two mile run to go with the 6 miles on the bike before starting on the tea, vegetable curry and lentil dahl.

You can see the photos of the garden where Joseph and I shared some time enjoying the warmth and the flowers which are looking fantastic.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...