Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Cranborne




Just a few photos from the end of my afternoon walk round Cranborne. Another muggy day even after the thunder and downpours of yesterday. I had walked a couple of miles listening to Mrs Dalloway on audible after a day in the garden cutting hedges, feeding birds and generally tidying as I went along. This was after another 5km run, again a bit quicker. 

As was the case yesterday, I am spending a fair bit of time sorting out things for mum's estate and can vouch for the fact that care home costs are enormous! I wasn't expecting the final bill to be as large as it is. Something I am going to need to look at carefully.

The photos are of the little square near the Sheaf of Arrows pub and there were so many bees in amongst the catnip and roses. It was a lovely place to soend a few minutes before collecting the children.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...