Monday, June 28, 2021



After the school run, I was out and about again with a 5km run in quicker time. It is going to take a little while to get back on things after preparing for the walk in May. 

In fact, I'd prepared the lentil soup, salad and prepped the tea before running. Much of the morning was then spent with further tasks related to sorting out mum's estate. Things are moving forward slowly but that is par for the course I imagine. 

The photos are of Cranborne where I had a muggy walk waiting for Maria to finish school for the day. The thunder has started now and the rain is absolutely pelting down now but it has been coming all day. It was a lovely walk though and I enjoyed listening to Desert Island Discs as I made my way through the verdant countryside.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...