Thursday, April 29, 2021

Shattered



I am absolutely shattered. It is clearly time for a rest. I was off early to the allotment and cycled there at 15mph in sunshine and felt good. It wasn't an onerous visit with just watering, weeding and a little tidying, as the main motivation for the trip was to collect some packets of seed so I could plant some in Joy's garden tomorrow.

By the time I left the cloud had gathered and the wind was a little stronger and I took it easy as I rode home, this time at 12.5mph, a lot slower. 

In the afternoon I spent some time with Amelia playing marble run and dollies whilst Alison collected Maria from school. There was stil time for a little jaunt to the woods to enjoy the bluebells which are right at their zenith, as you will see in the photo.

However, sat here now, I am so tired. I need to ease off a bit in the run up to the walk and can see that recovery from the 24 hour walk is going to take time, that's if I even get anywhere near that objective. Slight feeling of dread now!

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...