Thursday, April 22, 2021

Dentist and walking as training


It is lovely to know the walk on my birthday is going to raise funds for Little Hearts Matter and it has given me further incentive to make a good fist of the attempt. I have walked a little over 10km today in preparation under sunny skies as the photo shows. There was still a chill in the air at that time and the beanie hat stayed on till I got to the dentist where I had a filling replaced, the original having come out a few weeks ago.

The numbness in my mouth has gone and so I got to the park with Amelia and am looking forward to a takeaway with the family to celebrate Alison's birthday which includes the trip to RHS Rosemoor at the weekend.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...