Friday, April 09, 2021

Children everywhere



I took the photo of the goats yesterday morning when I took Evie, who had slept over the night before, Amelia, Joseph and Maria for a walk round Woodlands and then on to the park. It was a good way of keeping them from getting too excited about the visit of Julie and the twins from Brighton and what time they would be arriving.

They got here at around 1pm and the rest of the afternoon was a blur of rushing children until the two youngest had to go home. Never fear, they will be back on Saturday!

This morning, after a few too many drinks last night, I was up and about a bit later than usual but we were at Moors Valley by 10am where we walked the play trail with the four children before returning to the motorhome for some beans on toast for lunch. 

I've popped in to see Joy as part of my bike ride this afternoon. All is well in Verwood.
 

No comments:

W allotment

I managed a good few hours at the bigger allotment yesterday which resulted in my preparing the final beds, the big one in particular, for p...