Sunday, April 11, 2021

Cooking on gas


It's been a busy weekend for sure. We had Joe and Kate with their two girls, Bridie and Joseph, Glen and Harry, Maria with the twins and Julie all over for lunch which I managed to get done despite having to cook several different meals requiring lots of pots and pans and the oven.

It was very similar today with a trip in the motorhome to Winton Rec with 5 adults and 5 children  to feed, including a gluten free option. I was very pleased with myself in managing it, even when Joe brought extra children along to eat with us too.

On the way we had more snow! It has been ridiculously cold in general through the holiday and snow seems to cap it off. I managed to motivate myself to get out for a 6 mile run listening to football on 5 Live.



No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...