Friday, February 05, 2021

Garden update




The latest of the photos of the pond and shed, which I am trying to capture every day as a kind of time lapse project to keep me occupied during lockdown, shows the rain continuing to fall. I dodged the worst of it on my run which was just 5km but well under 9 minute miles, and Maria got through her school work in quick time. That meant she got to play with Amelia who was over for the day.

The other two photos were taken by Maria. She is keen on taking photos and has captured Maisy licking her nose playfully. I also liked the reflection of the shed in the pond. She did well to find a sunny spell in which to take it!

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...