Saturday, February 06, 2021

Sunny Saturday




The first photo shows a picture sent to me from someone who has just received their copy of my book. It's all very exciting and all very real after seeming a bit of an impossible dream.

We have had Evie and Amelia today as it is Joe's birthday and he is celebrating with Kate. I did get out on a run though and rocked out 10km in 58 minutes which was a surprise, it b eing so quicky (relatively). 

After lunch we went to the woods and had a great time finding lots of collectables, stones and twigs, and played on a dumped trailer that has been in the woods for years. The other photo is from my run when I stopped to admire the snowdrops.

After a pasta tea, we watched 'The Wizard of Oz' and loved it. What a film!!

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...