Monday, October 12, 2020

Decorating the front room

It's been another busy day with a 10km run at the start in an hour which I was pleased with as I was not pushing it this morning, having felt so lethargic yesterday on the 5km run. It was overcast but a lovely morning to be out and about on local roads trying to take in my surroundings instead of kind of blanking everything out.

Alison was out shopping with her mother for groceries which gave me time to make a start with the next part of painting the fromt room. I had to give the chimney breast another coat and then use the roller for the remaining walls which took longer than I'd expected after Friday when I thought I'd broken the back of it. However, I was able to get on with the edging not long afterwards, as well as the windows which were quite tricky. All that's left now is the woodwork which needs glossing and we'll make a start tomorrow.

Alison and I got out for a nice walk round the goat farm in the rain but were both suitably attired to make it enjoyable rather than an endurance event. 

We've got the room back together now too after getting the vacuum cleaner out and making sure we've caught up after our visitors over the weekend.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...