Thursday, September 06, 2018

Thurs 6th Sept

Another step learning how to adapt to retirement started with a 4 mile run to Verwood and a morning in the garden mowing the lawn for Joy, trimming back a bit of hedge and checking the growing veg. There is some progress to report with radish, lettuce and spinach making an appearance.

Alison and I then spent the early afternoon in our own garden taking down the apple trees a little, mowing the grass, bit more hedge trimming and general tidy up. All  looking good

I went for a walk round Remedy Oak golf course and spent several minutes watching a pair of nuthatches feeding high in the trees. There were 5 magpies feeding in the sheep field, so some silver for me today.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...