Monday, August 20, 2018

The summer holiday continues

It's been a busy weekend with a visit to Jenny and John on Friday evening where they treated us to bruschetta, paella and fruit. That was followed by a trip to Dorchester for the vegan market at the Corn Exchange which saw Maria selling raffle tickets and Alison serving vegan hot dogs. They raised a good deal of money and the various traders had a brilliant morning. I had a long run listening to the football in the afternoon and we watched 'When Harry Met Sally' in the evening.

Sunday was quieter for us in that Maria and Joseph went to Longleat with Sandra and Bridie. They had a great time whilst I got on with grass cutting, hedge cutting and relocating the swing seat.

Alison and I then went to tea at the Langtry Manor Hotel. Bridie had got us a groupon voucher for my birthday some months ago and it was worth going. We had a great tea with delicate sandwiches and then scones and cake.


This morning it was painting Bridie's bathroom. I ran down and got 6.29 miles done in a shade under 59 minutes.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...