Monday, March 25, 2024


It's been a busy day outdoors with a wet dog walk early on, followed by two longer ones later in the day, as well as a 4.5 mile run. It's been nice getting out and enjoying the birds, the increasing numbers of flowers and a bit of occasional sunshine.

Having to collect Maria from school, I got off early so as to give me a little time at the allotment in Wimborne where I did some more sowing in pots and containers, inside and out. It's great having another space for planting out and the prospect of more herbs and small veg.

I also cut the grass and got another bed weeded, so that's most of them done, just needing a bit of turning over and raking into a fine tilth once the real warmth hits. 

Jospeh was here after school and got his maths homework done before heading home with Bridie who has secured a new post in Ferndown to start in May. Brilliant news.


 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...