Thursday, January 25, 2024

Running and walking



Juno and I walked around Remedy Oak golf course this morning and took in one of the no entry paths, one we hadn't explored before. Very nice it was too. I had to rush back as our internet point was being moved today and a load of logs needed moving so the engineer could access the desired entry point.All sorted and now far less obtrusive and we don't have all those wires in the dining room.

I also managed to get out for a run to the actual Remedy Oak and back, 3.7 miles, which means I have almost completed the weekly target already. Perhaps I will need to raise the target!

Glen popped in for some pizza and soup, potato and leek using leeks from the allotment, and collected a draught excluder Joy had knitted for him and Harry. 


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...