Friday, December 01, 2023

November snow



You will see that we were blessed with a visit from the snow god which was exactly in line with the forecast. Although you will not see a lot of the white stuff layered over the cold surfaces, it did actually snow pretty persistently throughout the day, little flurries and then not so little ones. I don't recall having seen snow like this in November before but if I have, it is nevertheless, very unusual. 

I still managed a 5km run and plenty of dog walks but with lots of little jobs to do in the utility room, I ended up lighting the wood burner too and it was lovely. We haven't been using the logs much at all and so have a big pile ready for the wood burner and the stove in the front room. I lit that in the evening and enjoyed the glow of the fire, glad we kept it despite it no longer having any practical value.

Maria was at dance again and has two dance exams today before heading to the dance studio again on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully it will calm down a little after that!

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...