Saturday, November 18, 2023

Catch up






These photos are mostly taken from the end of September when The Ragwormers played at The Anvil in Bournemouth, a day when I follishly took along enough drink for the evening myself and still spent a good deal of time drinking free rum from the bar, as well as drinking with the members of Werder Beermen who had come along to enjoy the gig. I was very sick and then fell backwards, smacking my head on the hard ground and ending up in hospital for the night with my injury glued back in place.

By the time we went to St Marys for the Saints v Rotherham game a week later, I was still suffering light headedness and headaches. In fact the headaches lasted several weeks and I was then into a chest infection which has left me feeling like I've been ill for a long time, especially with the flu and covid jabs too.

The game at St Marys was enjoyable though and the girls loved being among the big crowd for the 1 - 1 draw. Maria got more items from Pandora too.

I had taken Joy to the West Moors alottment first on that Friday. Much more sedate.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...