Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The Ragwormers rehearsal and recording time











It's been a busy week with arranging support for the Ragwormers at their forthcoming gigs, as well as looking to boost the online presence, agree new dates at local events which they are being invited to play at and supporting the band in their rehearsal time. It was a good session at Hale House in readiness for the recording time in Southampton.

I learnt an awful lot about the process with a fair bit of googling, as they all seemed so familiar with the terminology and the way in which the recordings took shape. It was quite an education and I enjoyed it a lot. It sounded great and the new tracks suggest growing maturity in the writing and music.

It's just a few days until the first of the gigs I have organised which means I am feeling a bit of pressure. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...