Saturday, April 08, 2023

WM allotment on a sunny day




I have been able to spend a good deal of time planting seeds in the conservatory with the weather having been so poor and am pleased with how these are all coming along. On the other hand, getting to the allotments has been a real pain but I managed West Moors today. The broad beans from the autumn are in flower and the spinach, onions and garlic are doing well. 

I got broad beans, peas, spinach and shallots in today and enjoyed being able to get the beds raked over and weeded in the sunshine. It was equally nice to be able to cycle over whilst listening to I Conquer the Castle on Audible. More of this for the next few months please.

Juno got plenty of walks and Joseph had a sleepover which gave he and I the chance to light the woodburner, alongside Maria. Lovely and warm after an enjoyable day.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...