Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Sunshine!



On the day a hosepipe ban has been announced for people living in the south west, the sun has appeared once more and it promises to be a lovely day. After weeks of rain and then cold, windy weather which has been unsettled, could spring finally have arrived? Could we have a warm day at last? I am not quite sure how it is possible for the south west to ever have insufficient rainfall but imagine that being in private hands has just made it worse.

I was out for a couple of miles with Juno first thing and we watched the sun coming up through the trees at Remedy Oak golf course and were out for a few miles again just after 9 whilst Gill was here with Joy. Next stop Wimborne to collect Maria for a dental appointment before which I am going to pop into the allotment. There are potatoes to plant and strimming required, along with weeding and that's before I head to West Moors later to plant out more seedlings there.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...