Friday, November 18, 2022

Digging Bournemouth






It was another lovely day, aside from just a few minutes of showery rain around midday. After a morning walk, I did my porridge using the thick oats for the first time and I wasn't that keen to be honest and will try them with less milk and water tomorrow.

Juno was soon out again, this time for a 2 mile plus walk across Clump Hill, a different path for us and one which had a fence between two fields which I had to lft Juno over. I won't be taking that route again. 

After popping into Morrisons for a few things I was off in the motorhome to Joe and Kate's where I spent some time digging another part of the garden. They have seeded the last patch I did a few weeks ago and will be doing that to the newly dug part as soon as they can. There's quite a bit more to do but it is nice to have the time now. From there I went with Kate to collect Evie and Amelia from school before bringing them back to ours for a sleepover and the chance to see our Plymouth visitors tomorrow.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...