Thursday, September 22, 2022

Under reddening skies




The first photo is from yesterday evening when Juno and I took a latish walk and enjoyed a lovely sunset with the day still warm but by this morning it was colder at 6.30 with the same field slightly hidden beneath a shallow layer of mist. The sky was lovely and red in the east but there is no rain forecast till much later in the day.

I was soon on the bike to the allotment where I weeded and harvested, another full box of red tomatoes and more runner beans, before moving the tool store so I can create a little more space for planting, although it won't be a raised bed.

It was great to ride in the sunshine and I took it easy for over 14 miles in total. Time to cook up most of the tomatoes and get some pizzas made for tea.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...