Sunday, September 25, 2022

Saturday catch up










Having caught up with Dave recently, he has sent some photos through from our time at Exeter University and from my wedding, none of which I have seen previously and which bring back many memories, particularly of trying to look cool. There are two girls in the first photo of whom I have no memory whatsoever and it just goes to show how so much of what happened over the three years went by without leaving any mark on me.

I had a good run yesterday alongside with Juno before meeting with Yuliya in Chapel Lane where we were collecting apples ahead of the cider press event next week. I was down the lane later collecting yet more apples and getting jobs done in the garden which continues to look pretty fine even as the year rushes to an end.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...