Sunday, July 24, 2022

Parkrun



I've already done well over 20000 steps today after a welcome run to Moors Valley to meet up with the remainder of the family where Joe, Amelia and I completed the junior parkrun whilst the others did park yoga for an hour. Amelia then picked up her half marathon wristband having completed the required number of runs over the past months.

Once home our focus has been strictly on the motorhome and packing. There is a lot space still available which is encouraging and I have sorted out the various pockets and space saving items to maximise their impact. It ought to be easier to keep tidy and to find what we are looking for. I am pretty certain we have the necessary documents and technology with accessories.

We have eaten spinach and chard from the allotment, along with potatoes and runner beans. The carrots are not from either plot and the carrots seeds have barely poked their  heads above ground. 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...