Friday, July 15, 2022

Durley Chine again





It's a beautiful day once again and so I took myself off to the beach early after a cooler walk first thing this morning with Juno. The beach was far less busy than anticipated but the water was lovely as hoped for, especially after running almost four miles along the sea front. This was my first ride following the race at the weekend, as I went over on the sore ankle again on Monday morning and it is still tender. I have managed plenty of walking and bike rides during the week though, and I am pleased that the ankle hasn't proved too much of a problem.

Weirdly, the toothache seems to be more settled and I am off antibiotics and pankillers with very little bother. I am not sure what has been going on.

There are some more photos of Maria dancing and she has acro exam and tap exam on Sunday with ballet and singing to follow during the school week meaning Maria is barely at school till September now.

We are preparing for France and the motorhome got a checkover successfully, as well as the required breakdown cover, hi vis jackets and so on. I think we are almost there and just need to pack at the weekend.



No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...