Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Busy, busy, busy!

Juno and I were out just after 6am and took ourselves off to Remedy Oak golf course before getting back for breakfast, for us and our many visiting birds. From there we were soon off for a run which took us out towards Mannington, me quite slowly and Juno tearing around. We ran close to 4 miles and enjoyed being off road.

Once home I was next off to the village hall where I was cleaning the railings which surround the car park. They have become covered in algae and moss and we are trying to spruce the site up in order to entice more visitors and bookings. 

After lunch I was out in the garden trimming the hedge, the inside and outside of the front hedges, having checked there were no nesting birds, as well as using the shears to avoid the noise and disruption of the electric hedge cutters.

Juno and I went for another walk and did a litter pick heading in the direction of the crossroads, having done a litter pick in the oppostie direction yesterday. It's fair to say I am feeling tired after so much exercise and physical activity. However, I am stopping at the allotment at West Moors on the way to collect Maria from dance which means I'll get some more done before watching Liverpool at Saints later.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...