Friday, March 11, 2022

Wet Friday

I was out the door early as usual but particularly so in light of the forecast. Juno enjoyed her walk but was soon out again as Alison and I set off for a few miles in the rain once the children had got their respective buses. The rain fell steadily all morning and I ended up watching a film, Judy, a film Alison and I saw at the cinema and found ok. It is a little bit irritating with Judy Garland played as something close to Derek Zoolander but I think I am being unfair. I did enjoy it really.

The AA turned up a little early in order to fit a new battery to the motorhome which has needed more charging than should be the case of late. I really don't want any worries when we are in France and it seems to have done the trick.

Alison was off in the afternoon collecting Maria to take her to dance whilst I collected Joseph and Charlie off the bus, Charlie being a friend over for a play and some tea. Given the likelihood he wouldn't be a big fan of vegan food it ended up being a junk tea - potato wedges, pizza, pasties, chicken nuggets with a bit of cabbage and carrots.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...