Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Spring in the air cycle




Feeling the effects of the long walk on Saturday, no running on Monday but a 12 mile ride instead and very nice it was too in the spring sunshine and a gentler breeze than previous days. I went through Edmondsham and onto Cranborne before parking up at Wimborne St Giles for a few photos by the river. Of course the birds were full of song and there were plenty of buzzards in evidence during the ride which took me out to the salad fields next, an area I've not explored before, before coming back through to Knowlton Church and home.

The electirc bike is easier on the legs, no question but it does encourage you out and I was able to control myself so that it wasn't about rushing around, just taking it easy to enjoy the hedgerows and fields.

Joseph had a sleepover and enjoyed his garlic pizza and mushroom and red pepper pasta. We won't see him until after his Wednesday trip to London for the Voice In a Million event at Wembley. He and Bridie are looking forward to it very much.

 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...