Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Done dog


It is almost impossible to believe but I have exhausted the dog!We did our 1.8 mile walk early this morning and were back for breakfast following which I thought I'd try Juno on a run with me. We are going to be walking a lot at the weekend which made me think this would be a good exercise in seeing what she was like after a bit more of a workout.

Juno was keen to run, she pulls anyway at the best of times, and it was easier to take her off the lead once in the golf course where we did most of the run. We did 5km to Slough Lane and back and she is now flat out after a second breakfast and plenty of water. I know it will be different with a walk but it is the first time I have seen her so done in after being out. 

Looks like a wet day ahead from here on in so an indoor day with some cooking, reading, trumpet playing and a bit of cleaning too.


 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...