Friday, January 14, 2022

Misty, frosty Friday

 






I am trying to capture a sense of the beautiful sunrises at present with no cloud, lots of frost and little wind. That meant we had some mist this morning when I set out at just after 7.15, in time to see the rooks and jackdaws taking to the air once more and flocking towards Verwood. Juno certainly enjoys these walks with plenty of free running into trees and undergrowth, as well as the pathways round Woodlands. I definitely had a busy day on my feet yesterday with over 25000 steps and it has been similar this morning with a trip to Potterne Park where I ran to Moors Valley and back before heading to the supermarket for supplies for the Indian feast I have planned for this evening.

We had originally hoped to have a walk with Sandra but childminding and an extraordinarily busy week have put paid to that until next week. Instead I have been on a litter pick with Juno and am waiting for Alison and Amelia to come back so I can take Amelia to the park in a bit. Maria has her additional dance class plus singing which means a late return home for her. She also has to be at Studio One over the weekend, workshop tomorrow and exam practice on Sunday.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...