Monday, December 06, 2021

Monday morning




Red sky in the morning - well, we all know what that means and sure enough, the rain has arrived after a lovely start to the day. Juno had a quick walk just after 6 and was then joined by Rag for a walk round the goat farm at 7.30 when the sun was rising and the skies were looking fantastic. Juno was posing for her breakfast picture and Bob, our elf on the shelf, had taken up residence in a teapot on the dresser.

I am just back from Halfords where I had a reversing light bulb fitted but found that it must be a fuse or swtich causing the issue as the lights are still not working. Not a huge problem but irritating. I am hoping I can resolve it myself but we will see.


 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...