Friday, November 26, 2021

Bright sunshine



I did my morning run early today before taking Joseph to school which meant I had a clear morning spent preparing a vegetable stew using potatoes, carrots, turnip and leek from the allotment, as well as other ingredients. It also gave me time to sort out the bath which has been draining slowly for a little while but a few good plunges seemed to do the trick. I have cleared my existing to do list!

It was such a beautiful day I was able to enjoy several cold but sunny trips out with Juno and to spend an hour going up and down the road to pick up litter. Not too much around which was nice to see.

Joe and Kate move today and Alison has already set off to help out whilst I take Joy for her Covid booster jab and sort things out with the dog and ensure we've got food in for the busy weekend ahead. Looks like we'll be having lots of overnight guests tonight and tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...