Monday, October 11, 2021

Lots of exercise





As well as the usual dog walks, I was out on a run this morning with a steady 2 miles followed by a quicker mile run home at 8.30 mins permile, which is quick for me these days! When I got back I was straight into cooking up a nice vegan chilli for lunch and a tub of hummus for the week ahead. 

In the afternoon I drove to Wimborne where Alison was colelcting Maria to go to dance which gave me the chance to unload the bike and take myself down to the allotment for a bit of autumn work in the sunshine. I've got most of the beans out now and have started digging the individual beds ahead of planting for the autumn. I am looking to extend the beds now, as I fear we may be relying ever more on home grown produce. We will see.

The ride home was lovely in the early evening with beautiful views at Horton towards the tower and a quick stop for a pint at the Old Inn at Holt.

20,000 steps today.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...