Sunday, September 26, 2021

Ragwormers




We enjoyed watching Glen's band again last night, this time as part of a weekend of music at The Compasses in Damerham. They looked as if they were having a great time and there were plenty of people dancing the night away.

This morning Maria was at dance by 8.00 for a day of tutorials and performances with a public show at 7.00 this evening. That meant a quiet day at home for us, time for a run which was made up of 5km jogging along and a final mile run more quickly, a 9 minute mile. Very pleased with that.

The dog walks were early enough for me to take a photo of the dew covered spider webs adorning ghe fence along the goat farm walk. There were hundreds of them and it reminds me of just how many webs are in the hedgerows as well, ones I've seen plenty of as I've been blackberry picking and sloe picking. It is incredible how plentiful they are and so many with a plump garden spider in the centre awaiting a careless victim. 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...